Monday, October 29, 2012

A Spooktacular Halloween Sale and a Halloween FREEBIE!

I figured that since my favorite holiday is Halloween, why not have a sale?  I have MANY other TpT Friends that wanted to join in on the sale also.  I have included links to all of the stores that wanted join me.  I am offering 20% off of my store for Halloween only!  If you would like to be included in the sale, just add your store link in the comments for others to see.

DON'T FORGET TO GO TO THE END OF THE LIST TO GET YOUR FREEBIE HALLOWEEN MATH BOOK!!


JD's Rockin' Readers

littlegreenfrog
From the Pond

4mulafun
4mulaFun

MrsMcMahon
First Grade Fingerprints

LearningIdeas
Marcia Murphy

blairkturner
Blair Turner

littechteacher
Bridget

RealisticOne
Realistic Teacher

Schwim
Kinder Kreations by SAS

DoodlesandKreations
Doodles and Kreations

tanjarae
Tanya Rae Designs

angelafurgal
Kudos 4 Kindergarten

allyallneed
All Y'all Need

bookblogmomma
Jackie Higgins

MelandDustin
Mrs. Bushnell

lawrencerose
Miss Martin

ridlen
Barbara Evans

Brian Hopkins
Brian Hopkins

Mariabakkesmith
Maria Smith

rykavlie
Ryan K

richrnu
Richi Reynolds

Tmanor1
Poetgrl78

rdooly3
Fantastic First Grade Froggies

MrsSchneider
Erin Schneider

LoveFirst
Peace, Love, and First

AndreaBentley
Andrea Bentley

createntime
Create 'n Time

MsEllinghaus
Ms. Adams' Classroom

amylg
Adventures in Teaching

mfambro
Saddle Up for Second Grade

simonperkin
Oddball Science
explor2170
A Shep

learning4keeps
Learning 4 Keeps

monat
First Grade Schoolhouse

kdcreations
KD Creations

bbaptiste
Bethany Baptiste

cabraddock
Charlottes Clips

ec106302
Erin Morrison

tbaberd
Tonya Davis

retiredkinderteach
Christine Maxwell

lpmbc387
Teaching with a Mountain View

MiddleGradesMaven
Middle Grades Maven

leoste716
Mrs. D's Corner

ptarleton0232
Kindergarten Squared

jackielynn03
Jackie Abeyta

I made up some simple Halloween worksheets that I thought I would share with you all for stopping by!! I am offering them as a FREEBIE. Click on the picture to download them!
I am also linking up with Manic Monday over at Classroom Freebies!!

Have a Spooktacular Day!!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday









9 comments:

  1. Wow, quite a long list!
    Thanks for the freebie!

    Mrs.D Reading with Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me to join you! Happy Halloween!

    Tanya Rae...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for organizing this awesome sale and for letting us be part of it! I'm excited to go SHOPPING tomorrow! :)

    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a sale at my store as well! You can find it HERE

    I am so excited about this sale! I can't wait to do some shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Halloween, too - thanks so much for the freebie. I think I'll be using it tomorrow afternoon!

    I'm having a sale in my store as well - you can see it here.

    Thanks again,
    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Jennie! The spookiest thing for me is finding out I was not already following your blog - o my word! How did that happen!?
    mel
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is scary... I'm glad you are here now:)
      Jennie

      Delete
  7. I've featured the link up party on my page :) https://www.facebook.com/MrsDsCorner Happy Halloween & Happy Teaching!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover